SPRING 2012 COMPUTER SKILLS WORKSHOPS
PRESENTER: Cynthia Dunster Michaud (SARCA Special Projects Officer, Eastern Quebec Learning Centre)
INTERNET FOR BEGINNERS
May 3, 2012; 3:30-5:00 PM
Minimum 6 participants, maximum 10.
Pre-registration is required. - RSVP by May 2.*
Do computers scare you? Do you wonder what the internet really does? Then this workshop is for you! Participants will learn about internet searches, find out about that stuff everyone else seems to know, use Google to its maximum and just have fun. Follow-up workshops on other basic computer skills may be scheduled later, depending on interest.
PLEASE NOTE: If you already use a computer regularly, know how to send and receive emails, or to do a Google search, we recommend you consider a more advanced workshop.
• Contact Lifelong Learning Program at email@example.com or 418-781-1258
• Each workshop is open to 10 participants; pre-registration required.
• Computer Skills Workshops are open to paid members of the Lifelong Learning Program.*
*LIFELONG LEARNING MEMBERSHIP
• Annual membership fee of $10.00
• Access to 12 or more workshops, discussions and presentations, and at least one social event each year.
• Topics vary depending on member interest.
• New members can pay the fee at the first session attended, or by contacting the Lifelong Learning Program (see contact info, above).
• Current members can renew or check when a membership expires at the next session attended, or by contacting Lifelong Learning Program (see contact info, above).