9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
St. Brigid's (1645 chemin Saint-Louis)
Maximum of 12 tots
Toddler Time is a fun monthly activity just for 3 and 4 year olds. Participants sing songs, enjoy stories and creative activities, and socialize with other children. Use the links to the right to learn more about the program, or to find seasonal activities to enjoy with a toddler you know.
To reserve your place for the next session, please call 418-681-1258 or email email@example.com.
DETAILS FOR PARENTS
- Please contact QCRC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 418-681-1258 to confirm if you are coming.
- Click here for 2013-2014 schedule & more program information, including the target age range, participant limit, etc.
- As usual for St. Brigid's Toddler Time sessions, parking is free. You do not have to pay at the parking kiosk.
- Please plan to bring a change of shoes or warm socks, and bring a bag for crafts and take home resources.
- In case of a major snow storm or an illness, the event might be cancelled. To that end, please do let us know if you plan to come, so we are able to notify you if necessary.